- Verified concern. Vehicle is leaking engine oil. Oil is leaking from the engine oil cooler seal. It has dripped onto the drive belt and soaked that as well. Also found the engine oil drain plug appears to be leaking engine oil. Recommend remove and replace oil cooler seal that is leaking engine oil, perform oil and filter change and replace engine oil drain plug and drain plug seal, and replace drive belt soaked in oil and re evaluate.
- Removed lower engine covers. Drained engine oil and coolant. Removed and replaced engine oil filter. Replaced engine oil drain plug and drain plug seal. Added fresh engine oil. Added fresh coolant. Bled cooling system. Cleaned oil stained areas as best we could. Re installed in reverse order of removal. Removed and replaced drive belt. Road tested. Checked and topped off engine oil and coolant levels. Verified engine oil leaks have been eliminated. Vehicle is operating correctly.
- HWO Used Oil Disposal Fee
- Removed front wheels. Removed and replaced front left and right forward control arms with bushings. Re installed in reverse order of removal.
- Completed brake fluid flush. Removed old brake fluid from reservoir. Cleaned brake fluid reservoir and screen. Refilled brake fluid reservoir with fresh brake fluid. Flushed brake fluid. Checked and topped off brake fluid level. Road tested.
- HWO Hazardous waste disposal fee.
John S. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/23/2023